Hungry Jack's NBL
Match Day Manager applications now open
The National Basketball League (NBL) is responsible for the management and delivery of the men's professional basketball league in Australia and New Zealand. With a focus on the future success of the league, the NBL's vision and determination is to deliver a premier sports entertainment product. The NBL is seeking proactive, detail-oriented, and hardworking candidates to fulfil the role of Match Day Manager. You will be the primary point of contact for the NBL at every match and assist with the match day operations. Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee the set up and operation of systems and software such as Instant Replay System and Referee Education software.
- Communicate with clubs regarding information required for Broadcaster.
- Be point of contact for all referees and technical officials on equipment / technical matters and liaise with Club Game Day Coordinator to ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently.
- Ensure the Match Day footage is appropriately uploaded and distributed to club representatives and NBL approved providers.
- Distribute and complete Match Day reports.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and make decisions under pressure.
- Able to maintain composure in high stress situations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships through open communication with Club Staff, NBL Staff and Broadcasters.
- Knowledge of the NBL basketball operations environment is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.