Hungry Jack's NBL
2016 National Basketball League Media Awards
Entries close 11:59pm AEDT, Sunday 20 March 2016.
The National Basketball League Media Awards are now open with nine categories, to highlight exceptional reporting and coverage throughout the 2015/16 NBL season including the Final Series.
Media are encouraged to nominate for their relevant category as follows;
• Best Feature Story [Editorial]
• Best Feature Story [Video]
• Best Action Photograph [Image]
• Best Editorial Photograph [Image]
• *Fans Choice [Image]
• Best Radio Package [Audio]
• Best News Story [Editorial]
• Best News Story [Video]
• Best NBL Coverage [Any Format]
All submissions must comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
· All entries must be submitted on or before 11:59pm AEDT, Sunday 20 March 2016. The entry must clearly identify which category to which the entry is submitted. Each entry can be submitted into more than one category. Joint or team entries will be accepted.
· Entries can be submitted either:
- electronically by emailing the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- in hardcopy by mailing the entry to Jasmine Amis, Level 12, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 2004.
It is each entrants’ sole responsibility to ensure that its entry is submitted before 11:59pm AEDT, Sunday 20 March 2016.
· All entries submitted via hardcopy must be accompanied with an electronic version of the entire entry in a portable storage device that can be accessible by NBL management. Should NBL management be unable to access the electronic version of the entry, NBL management may request the entrant to provide the electronic version in a format that is accessible to NBL management. Should the entrant not provide the electronic version after the request, NBL management, at its absolute discretion, may determine the entry ineligible.
· All entries must have been published, broadcast or televised in Australia or New Zealand during the 2015/16 NBL season including the Final Series for the period between 3 October 2015 to 8 March 2016.
· All entrants must certify that their entry is their original work and comply with all copyright requirements.
· Please keep copies of all material submitted as entries will not be returned.
· *All photographs submitted will automatically be submitted to the Fans Choice Photo Award unless the entrant stipulates otherwise. The Fans Choice Award will be selected by public poll, available via nbl.com.au from Tuesday 22 March 2016. The photo to receive the highest amount of votes by 11:59pm AEDT, Monday 28 March 2016 will win the Fans Choice Photography Award.
· Entries received after 11:59pm AEDT, Sunday 20 March 2016 will not be considered.
· Winners will be determined by NBL management at its sole discretion and its decision will be final and binding.
· All winners will be published on the NBL website on Wednesday 30 March 2016.
· By submitting an entry, the entrant grants NBL an irrevocable royalty-free licence to use and sub-licence any part of its entry for any purposes that NBL sees fit. The entrant further unconditionally warrants and represents that it has the full ownership or the right to grant the licence herewith and the full intellectual property rights (including but not limited to all intellectual and industrial property rights of whatever nature, whether or not registered or registrable), with respect to its entry.